[Tagging] How to tag oneway restriction applying to pedestrians?

Kevin Kenny kevin.b.kenny at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 14:43:32 UTC 2020

On Mon, Jan 13, 2020 at 8:21 AM Paul Allen <pla16021 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Not very intuitive but, perhaps in rare cases, necessary.  What if the road is
> one-way to both vehicles and pedestrians but vehicles go from A to B whilst
> pedestrians go from B to A?

You beat me to it!

I know I've seen a footway on the verge of the roadway signed, 'WALK
ON LEFT, FACING TRAFFIC.' If the road was a dual-carriageway (it might
have been, I don't recall now), then we'd have had exactly that
situation.  "Just reverse the way" isn't a solution when it's forward
for one mode and backward for another.

--
73 de ke9tv/2, Kevin