[Tagging] Tagging Free Water for cafés, bars, restaurant

European Water Project europeanwaterproject at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 16:00:18 UTC 2020

Dear Hauke,

It goes without saying that we will develop best practice instructions on
wikimedia for how to tag cafes and bars which offer free water bottle
refill for non paying customers. We will not give instructions for the
other cases as that is not our target audience.

The proposal below does not seem optimal, but if that is what is decided we
will write wiki instructions in this manner.

I still prefer free_water_refill=yes/no  free_water_table=yes/no

Does anyone else prefer this nomenclature ?

Best regards,

Stuart