[Tagging] amenity=vending_machine/vending=bottle_return - operator=

Jyri-Petteri Paloposki jyri-petteri.paloposki at iki.fi
Tue Jan 14 12:01:55 UTC 2020

On 14.1.2020 13.39, Sebastian Martin Dicke wrote:
> But in some shops there are checkouts, where you can give yogurt jars or
> some kinds of bottles and get the deposit refund. I know a shop, where
> yogurt jars and some kinds bottles are taken at a checkout, but other
> bottles at a reverse vending machine. Its usually one checkout in that
> shop, in the beverages department with own entree, but direct connect
> the rest of the shop via a lift.
>
> Maybe a tagging with
>
> bottle_return=yes
> bottle_return:type=machine
>
> for reverse vending maschines and for acceptance at checkouts
>
> bottle_return=yes
> bottle_return:type=checkout
>
> would be more accurate?

I think it's not a good idea to limit this useful tag to just bottles.
Cans, bottle crates and as we can see also other containers can be
returned in a reverse vending machine or a return point. So instead of
bottle_return I suggest container_return respectively.

Best regards,
--
Jyri-Petteri Paloposki