[Tagging] amenity=vending_machine/vending=bottle_return - operator=

Jake Edmonds jake_edmonds at me.com
Tue Jan 14 12:27:37 UTC 2020

I believe they are schemes where other items also have a deposit, such as newspapers.  So rather then container_return, how about:

deposit_return_scheme=yes deposit_return_scheme:type=counter/machine

These tags can be added to shops, breweries, recycling centres, etc. Reverse vending machines can also be tagged individually to be more complete.

Do we continue to use payment:* or switch to deposit_return_scheme:cash/token/etc

Sent from Jake Edmonds' iPhone