[Tagging] Tagging Free Water for cafés, bars, restaurant

European Water Project europeanwaterproject at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 13:25:25 UTC 2020

>    1. Re:  Tagging Free Water for cafés, bars, restaurant
>       (Jyri-Petteri Paloposki)

restaurant serves "free" water to a paying customer, is not part of our
project is important and is a factor in my decision on whether or not to go
to a restaurant (when in Switzerland).

I started the proposal page, but apologize for not know how to
properly fill it out.
Please feel free to make amendments, or send me an email directly with
instructions of what I should add (or remove).

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Free_Water

Best regards,

Stuart