[Tagging] How to revive a tag proposal?

António Madeira antoniomadeira at gmx.com
Tue Jan 14 18:49:05 UTC 2020

Sorry, I didn't get your point, Andy.
The tag was used 32 times, that doesn't seem a "relatively popular" use
of the tag.
Someone using iD (newbie or not) doesn't have any idea on how to map
this structure.

I would like to make a proper wiki and add that feature to iD, but I
never done that and I would like to have more information on how to do
that first step and use what already was started with the previous proposal.