[Tagging] How to revive a tag proposal?

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 09:29:37 UTC 2020

sent from a phone

>> On 14. Jan 2020, at 19:50, António Madeira <antoniomadeira at gmx.com> wrote:
> Sorry, I didn't get your point, Andy.
> The tag was used 32 times, that doesn't seem a "relatively popular" use
> of the tag.

if there aren’t proper alternatives I agree it is relatively popular.

> Someone using iD (newbie or not) doesn't have any idea on how to map
> this structure.

correct

> I would like to make a proper wiki and add that feature to iD

these are 2 completely unrelated actions, for inclusion in iD you do not need a wiki entry nor does it influence the decision to add it or not (according to one of the maintainers).
You could add a ticket to iD github asking for inclusion in iD.

Cheers Martin