[Tagging] building=disused

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at tutanota.com
Wed Jan 15 10:58:27 UTC 2020

14 Jan 2020, 20:02 by selfishseahorse at gmail.com:

> On Tue, 14 Jan 2020 at 19:44, Kevin Kenny <> kevin.b.kenny at gmail.com> > wrote:
> Actually, i never use disused: on businesses because it feels wrong;

It is OK for shops that are closed, but where their signage still remains.

> either i remove them or i prefix them with was: . For example,

Shops that are gone without a trace almost always can be simply deleted.
I encountered cases of destroyed building remapped from aerials,
so leaving demolished:building=* geometry + note=* makes sense.

But is there a real danger of people mapping shops based on their outdated memories?