[Tagging] Deleting template parameters copied to data items

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at tutanota.com
Wed Jan 15 12:03:37 UTC 2020

15 Jan 2020, 12:57 by marc_marc_irc at hotmail.com:

> Le 15.01.20 à 12:49, Mateusz Konieczny a écrit :
>
>> Anyone with opinion on that topic is welcomed to comment in this
>> discussion on the OSM Wiki.
>>

> I'm very unhappy with that.
> some tools use wiki and not data items (for ex taginfo)
> doing that destroy usefull information.
> in fact I'm unhappy with the write acces to data items that has been
> done too early, all major tools must first be migrated to the dataitems.

Please, please comment on the OSM Wiki if you want to comment.

I posted about this discussion across several platforms (slack, mailing lists, telegram),
but it was intended to direct to a single discussion rather than start several separate ones.

Comments made outside the talk page thread on the Wiki are likely to be just ignored.