[Tagging] Deleting template parameters copied to data items

Joseph Eisenberg joseph.eisenberg at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 13:24:41 UTC 2020

I just realized that if you try to edit a wiki data item, it records a
change every time you edit a single line. So if you delete 3
"combinations", you make 3 new edits in the history. I didn't see an
option to add a comment about my edits, but perhaps I missed it.

This makes it nearly impossible to "follow" the wiki data items like
you would follow a Tag: or Key: page.

- Joseph Eisenberg