[Tagging] Question about capacity:*=* on parking_space

Alessandro Sarretta alessandro.sarretta at gmail.com
Fri Jan 17 18:56:19 UTC 2020

Hi Lionel,

On 17/01/20 10:52, Lionel Giard wrote:
> Alesandro,
>
> The thing is that disabled=designated is an access (so regulated by
> law), and would depend because each country's law vary (not every
> country enforce restriction for disabled parking or other type of
> vehicle...). Thus, it may be wrong to tag an access when it doesn't exist.

If the parking_space with specific symbology is regulated by law and
only accessible by disabled persons (like in Italy), I think the tag
disabled=designated express exactly that, and should be used.

If a parking space is not limited to disabled persons, what is the
purpose to add a capacity:disabled=1? Maybe I'm missing your point...
Could you please share and example where a parking space should have a
capacity:disabled=1 but is not access-regulated?

Ale