[Tagging] Tagging ideas for a non-profit ”course center”

Jyri-Petteri Paloposki jyri-petteri.paloposki at iki.fi
Fri Jan 17 23:05:42 UTC 2020

On 23.9.2019 9.49, Warin wrote:
> "Thirty en-suite bedrooms ranging from standard and family rooms to
> individually styled Executive Rooms. All bedrooms are equipped with tea
> and coffee-making facilities, telephones and colour televisions.
>
> Dormitory accommodation and camping facilities are also available by
> arrangement. Exclusive use of the hotel, its grounds and facilities can
> be arranged subject to availability.
>
> Camping is available which must be booked in advance. The charge is £6
> per person per night which includes use of the indoor heated swimming
> pool and showers.

It seems I forgot about this discussion, sorry! Anyway, I meant that the
course centers I'm referring to are more low end – no reception, no
staff (except possibly a cook, though only in the larger ones). The one
you linked seemed more high-end with en-suite rooms, reception and other
facilities.

Best regards,
--
Jyri-Petteri Paloposki