[Tagging] RFC free_water

European Water Project europeanwaterproject at gmail.com
Sat Jan 18 17:35:26 UTC 2020

Hello Florimond,

drinking_water:bottle = yes/no
seems quite good because it's pretty obvious that it would be your own
bottle if it is free water. I am happy to use this nomenclature if it is
more consistent and others are in agreement.

drinking_water:fee=yes/no
drinking_water:fee:conditional="no @ customers" alternavite:
drinking_water:fee:customers=no
I can see how this works from a logic point of view, but still seems a bit
convoluted

I still prefer this because in one tag, we get almost everything.  I do
realize there is some inconsistency with this tag name.
drinking_water:free=<no/yes/customers>

I even think that drinking_water:free = yes might be a sufficient tag for
all cafes, bars, clubs and restaurants willing to participate in the refill
revolution. And that the bottle precision might only be necessary for those
refusing bottles and insisting on serving a glass of water.

Best regards,

Stuart