[Tagging] Query regarding seasonal tag combined for outdoor water fountains.

European Water Project europeanwaterproject at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 15:19:11 UTC 2020

Hi Martin,

disused:amenity=drinking_water is very good.

Is this documented as best practice for drinking fountains which are not
running without explanation?

How do you document an out of ourder tagged fountain which was
"amenity=fountain && drinking_water=yes" ? disused:drinking_water=yes ?

Best regards,

Stuart