[Tagging] All European Union countries use E5/E10/B7 instead of gasoline 98/95, Diesel 10S respectively

Jez Nicholson jez.nicholson at gmail.com
Sat Jan 25 10:06:58 UTC 2020

I would welcome a section on the wiki page about the EU coding scheme, but
I draw the opposite conclusion to the original poster: existing tag value
counts show that the community are very clearly against using EU fuel codes
in the EU; the current tag values can be/are used worldwide; therefore
there should be advice to *not* use the EU coding but continue with the
current standard.