[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting - drinking_water:refill_scheme

European Water Project europeanwaterproject at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 07:48:28 UTC 2020

Dear All,

We have actively debated over the past 11 days the best manner to tag an
establishment which offers free water bottle refills as part of an
established scheme.

Thank you all for your comments and input during this tumultuous process.

After much deliberation, the latest proposal  "drinking_water:refill_scheme
= <yes/no>" seems to have enough support to merit being put to a vote.

Please find below the proposal for drinking_water:refill_scheme being which
is being put to vote.

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/w/index.php?title=Proposed_features/Free_Water&action=edit

Best regards,

Stuart