[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting - drinking_water:refill_scheme

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 08:34:06 UTC 2020

The minimum time for comments is 2 weeks that is 14 days, not the 10
given so far. Suggest you wait a little longer.

The minimum time for voting is 2 weeks that is 14 days,you may run
voting longer than that if you desire.

The link is wrong.
Most use
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/w/index.php?title=Proposed_features/Free_Water

so they can read the present proposal. then they go to ?? There is no
voting section presently ...
You need to do a tidy up?