[Tagging] Deprecate healthcare=pharmacy and healthcare=hospital

marc marc marc_marc_irc at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 28 12:54:01 UTC 2020

Le 28.01.20 à 13:45, Joseph Eisenberg a écrit :
> I think it would be reasonable to show healthcare=pharmacy,
> healthcare=hospital, healthcare=dentist and healthcare=doctor as
> discouraged and unnecessary in the wiki.

you take 2 tags out of their context, these 2 tags have their logic in
the hope of one day migrating health in their own namespace (as is done
with power=* for example) which has the merit of consistency even if we
know the inertia of the community to migrate.
Ideally, someone should take up the proposal on this subject again to
try to validate everything that can be validated. This would give more
weight and coherence.