[Tagging] Deprecate healthcare=pharmacy and healthcare=hospital

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 22:46:05 UTC 2020

Healthcare is a 'new' key. Of course it is going to have less use than the older tags.

It is not all about numbers, but also a logical system.

The key amenity is not that logical, it includes many different types of things.

Logically a road is an amenity yet OSM excludes them from the key amenity.

The new key 'healthcare' make sense.

It should be allowed to run without interference based on numbers that are a consequence of historic use where no other alternative was available.

And that run should be free of any influence base on the numbers.