[Tagging] Is there any case of valid numeric addr:housename - for example addr:housename?

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 18:55:07 UTC 2020

sent from a phone

> On 1. Jul 2020, at 04:35, Warin <61sundowner at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Highly likely these are errors. However it is not impossible that a number could be used as a house name.

can you give an example?

By which definition a number written as number can be a „name“?

If it is, I would suspect a tagging error, because if the name is „fiftyfour“, you should not write it „54“ or „LIV“

Probably most cases can be solved remotely by looking at the surroundings.

I agree that we could ask the mappers in the remaining cases.

Cheers Martin