[Tagging] Central European insight needed: cukrászda, cukrárna, cukiernia, ciastkarnia, cukráreň, pasticceria, konditorei, patisserie, ...

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 21:05:37 UTC 2020

sent from a phone

> On 1. Jul 2020, at 13:34, Paul Allen <pla16021 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Eh, as opposed to retagging coffee shops or McDonald's being feasible?
>
> Indeed.  That was my point.  There's a lot that doesn't work well, but it's
> too late to fix it with retagging.

To give some numbers, wrt McD 99,53% of them are tagged as amenity=fast_food
99% also have a cuisine=burger tag (smells like an automatic edit)
92,6% are also takeaway=yes (the missing 7% do not have a takeaway tag)
All numbers referring to brand McD, there will be more with only a name tag but they were harder to check ;-)
https://taginfo.openstreetmap.org/tags/brand=McDonald's#combinations

Cheers Martin