[Tagging] How to map terrace buildings with names

Skyler Hawthorne osm at dead10ck.com
Tue Jul 7 13:06:32 UTC 2020

I settled on using building:part=house for the individual houses and
wrapping the whole building with building=terrace. I think this makes more
sense anyway, tagging the individual houses as part of the larger building.
Thanks for pointing me to building:part=*!

In general, how should one approach making an edit to the wiki? If I wanted
to suggest this approach in the wiki, should I start a separate email
thread to discuss this tagging scheme before editing the wiki page?
--
Skyler