[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - (Ground)

Michael Montani michael.montani at un.org
Fri Jul 10 11:31:14 UTC 2020

Unfortunately I don't have photos of the terrain at the moment, but I will see if I can come back with some on the ground example.

For now, I put some example photos in the Talk page of the feature proposal<https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Talk:Proposed_features/Ground#Examples> . Feel free to leave a comment on any photo, e.g. whether or not you would it consider as soil. I would be also curious to know what tag would you use to map the ground of this kind of areas with the already existent tags.

Thanks,

--
Michael Montani
GIS Consultant, Client Solutions Delivery Section

Brindisi | Phone: +39 0831 056985 | Mobile: +39 3297193455 | Intermission: 158 6985
E-mail: michael.montani at un.org<mailto:mail at un.org> | www.ungsc.org<http://www.ungsc.org>