[Tagging] site relations for city walls?

Peter Elderson pelderson at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 16:05:54 UTC 2020

Just two outers is a regular use of multipolygon.
If the tags of two areas are the same, you can represent two or more
distinct areas as a multipolygon

If you have one area as a multipolygon with an inner, a separate closed way
can be used as an extra outer, it will then get the attributes of the
multipolygon.

Major renderers support this.

One parking lot on two sides of a road is perfect for this method.

Best, Peter Elderson