[Tagging] site relations for city walls?

Matthew Woehlke mwoehlke.floss at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 22:42:43 UTC 2020

On 14/07/2020 12.05, Peter Elderson wrote:
> Just two outers is a regular use of multipolygon.
>
> One parking lot on two sides of a road is perfect for this method.

Okay, since you brought it up... is this┬╣ an appropriate use of a
multipolygon?

On the subject of:

> it will then get the attributes of the multipolygon.
The multipolygon is just ammenity=parking, but the sub-objects are
tagged with more information (capacity, in particular). Again, is that
sane, or do I need to do this differently?

(BTW, is there any accepted way to tag a 'carry-out only' space?)

(┬╣ https://www.openstreetmap.org/relation/11300044)

--
Matthew