[Tagging] Intermittent highways?

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 01:58:38 UTC 2020

I too would suggest opening_hours.

Seasonal is related to the climate and the climate does vary from one
year to the next and may be why the tag has a 'loose description'. An
annual festival is not usually held for an entire climatic season, so I
would not use it for them. Similar argument with intermittent with the
added argument that it is not water related.