[Tagging] Is there a good way to indicate "pushing bicycle not allowed here"?

Volker Schmidt voschix at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 15:24:51 UTC 2020

It's not the routers' fault. They correctly reflect the mappers'
intentions. In almost all cases when we map bicycle=no it means, according
to the law, you can pass if you walk your bicycle, because you are
considered a pedestrian. We simply missed to realise that we overlooked the
rare cases where you are not allowed to walk your bicycle.
>From time to time, we discuss this issue, but have so far not come up with
a solution.