[Tagging] Is there a good way to indicate "pushing bicycle not allowed here"?

Mike Thompson miketho16 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 13:49:36 UTC 2020

On Thu, Jul 23, 2020 at 3:31 AM Alan Mackie <aamackie at gmail.com> wrote:

> Do we have any tagging for areas where e.g. open alcohol containers are
prohibited,  where firearms are specially prohibited* or disallows
possession of a recording device or camera? A separate 'specific item
banned' tag is starting to sound like it would avoid further muddying the
transport mode tags.
These are a very similar situation to the one regarding bicycles that we
are discussing because we have to differentiate between possession of the
item (and how exactly it is possessed - e.g. open vs. concealed carry, vs.
locked in trunk of vehicle of a firearm), and using the item (discharging
the firearm, consuming the alcohol).  For example, it is legal in many US
National Parks to carry a loaded firearm, but in most cases it is illegal
to discharge it while in the park.

Mike