[Tagging] Is there a good way to indicate "pushing bicycle not allowed here"?

Paul Allen pla16021 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 14:34:56 UTC 2020

On Thu, 23 Jul 2020 at 15:27, bkil <bkil.hu+Aq at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thank you, I do have a degree related to mathematics

That's something I didn't know.

and I do understand what *iff* means.

I would hope so.

However, that message didn't make sense with this interpretation,

It didn't make much sense to me with either interpretation, but I assumed
that if I could be bothered to read back in the thread then it might make
sense.  Or not.  That's why I asked if it made sense to you (or anyone
else) knowing what "iff" means.  Then again, maybe he was talking
about aircraft transponders (still makes no sense, but at least the
mental image of bikes having identify friend or foe transponders
is mildly amusing).

--
Paul