[Tagging] Conditional destinations (hgv, bicycle, maxweight…)

David Marchal penegal.fr at protonmail.com
Fri Jul 31 14:03:44 UTC 2020

No, such restrictions are typically not applied directly on the road indicated by the sign; they are present on other road segments along the indicated route, or may not be present at all, because the road network manager wants to encourage some kinds of vehicles to use a specific route, without explicitly forbidding them on the other roads.