[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Recreational route relation roles

Peter Elderson pelderson at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 08:03:41 UTC 2020

Just a reminder: in a few days voting will start (if I can figure out how
to do that...).

I would like to invite any one who still has comments or doubts which might
cause a no or abstain vote, to comment here or on the talk page.

If anything serious arises, I would rather postpone the vote and discuss a
solution first, than see the issue as comment in a no or abstain vote!

Best, Peter Elderson