[Tagging] Mapping Ecomuseum

Lorenzo Stucchi lorenzostucchi95 at outlook.it
Wed Jun 3 12:04:15 UTC 2020

I collected some data about one particular ecomuseum, the “Ecomuseo della resistenza” [1].

The ecomuseum is composed of 8 different municipalities (Aprica, Corteno Golgi [2], Edolo, Monno, Tirano, Villa di Tirano, Sonico e Malonno), so I will create a multipoligon and map it as:
type = boundary
boundary = ecomuseum
name = Ecomuseo della resistenza

But it has also a location inside a building in the municipality of Corteno Golgi, close to this node [3] and map it as a node with the tag:
tourism = museum
museum = ecomuseum
name = Ecomuseo della resistenza

It is ok? Are there other better options?

Best,
Lorenzo

[1] http://www.cortenogolgi.it/index.php/territorio/storia-e-tradizioni/ecomuseo-della-resistenza-in-mortirolo  this link is just for your knowledge I don’t take the data from here.
[2] https://www.openstreetmap.org/relation/46856