[Tagging] Overlapping naturals

Rafael Avila Coya ravilacoya at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 08:50:48 UTC 2020

This is interesting. But what if the (for example) silvopasture would
occupy exactly the same area fo the landuse=forest and the
landuse=meadow? Of course we could handle this with a new tag
landuse=silvopasture. But for other cases? Would it be good to have to
exact different way, one with each tag? or better one with the 2 values
separated with ; ? Y guess the second solution would be better. But I
can't imagine a real case now. For example, the forested military would
be probably landuse=military, as it is the main use of the land. The
residential area in forest would be just a landuse=residential.
Industrial areas in military would again be landuse=military in my
opinion, unless the industrial area inside is just let by the military
body as a lease for an enterprise to use that piece of land. Same for
railways inside military base.

In general, like Florian, I hesitate to have two intersecting areas with
the same key (and different values), but Joseph Eisenberg answer makes
sense too...

Cheers,

Rafael.

O 02/06/20 ás 23:19, Mateusz Konieczny via Tagging escribiu: