[Tagging] Adding mapillary tags to every building

Jake Edmonds jake_edmonds at me.com
Thu Jun 4 14:41:57 UTC 2020

> I almost never found a photo of something I was looking for with OsmAnd's "close by Mapillary photos"

I agree
I realise this thread was initially about buildings but when I’m using OsmAnd to find, for example, a public transport ticket machine at an airport, I want to see a photo of the machine so I know what I’m looking for not a frame of someone driving around a carpark. I’ve started using wikimedia_commons tag but OsmAnd doesn’t appear to support it. I submitted a bug report/feature request