[Tagging] Adding mapillary tags to every building

European Water Project europeanwaterproject at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 15:03:41 UTC 2020

Hi Clifford,

Our images get linked to osm object as per the wiki page .. they are added
after manual curation using either the tag image, mapillary or
wikimedia_commons depending on where the image is stored.

We developed the workflow because our users found the workflow below to be
suboptimal :

1) take an image with a camera or mobile phone
2) transfer the image to a PC
3) log into wikimedia or mapillary
4) upload the image to wikimedia commons or mapillary,
5) get the image file name
6) log into OSM
7) edit the osm object with the image url

Best regards,

Stuart