[Tagging] Overlapping naturals

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 23:43:22 UTC 2020

On 3/6/20 5:37 am, Florian Lohoff wrote:

> For me overlapping natural or landuses are broken. An area can either
> be a natural=wood or a landuse=farmland. You cant include the same
> area in two types of usages or naturals.

You can.

Farm land here can have trees to shelter animals from wind/sun and also to provide a wildlife corridor/refuge.
So an area of landuse=farmland with an inner or overlap of natural=wood can be correct.

An area of landuse=farmland with any other landuse could be wrong. However some areas are used for more than one thing.