[Tagging] Overlapping naturals

Rafael Avila Coya ravilacoya at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 08:49:23 UTC 2020

I think you are missing one point here, and that's the one we have in
the landuse key wikipage:

"Mainly used to describe the primary use of land by humans."

If 2 or more uses, we should select the main one.

For your example, you might add the forest with a landcover tag, or, if
the main use of that inner forest is forestry rather than farmland, a
relation would be the best solution.

Cheers,

Rafael.

O 05/06/20 ás 01:43, Warin escribiu: