[Tagging] Features underwater (inside reservoirs)

Lanxana . lanxanae at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 09:19:54 UTC 2020

Hi everyone!

We have been looking for how to tag the ruins of constructions (buildings,
bridges or roads) that are inside some reservoirs. Although they generally
remain underwater, but in times of drought, when the reservoir level drops
low enough, they can be visited on foot.  Like this [1]

On first time, the combination historic=ruins + building=yes (or whatever
corresponds) identifies that it’s a historical feature, it’s in ruins
and/or it isn’t habitable. But how to indicate that it’s underwater
partially or totally and its access is occasionally possible, when the
water drops?

I find these tags, but none convinces me:

Historic=wreck [2] -> only for nautical elements

Location=underwater [3] -> it seems that it’s appropriate but the
description tells “installed between a water surface and the floor
beneath”, it isn’t the case…

Flood_prone=yes [4] -> advices from a hazard, it isn’t the case…

Is there any more that I haven’t seen?

Thanks!

[1]
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Church_of_Sant_Rom%C3%A0#/media/File:Esgl%C3%A9sia_de_Sant_Rom%C3%A0_de_Sau.jpg