[Tagging] Features underwater (inside reservoirs)

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 08:22:46 UTC 2020

On 9/6/20 1:10 pm, Jarek PiĆ³rkowski wrote:
> On Mon, 8 Jun 2020 at 22:13, Warin <61sundowner at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On 8/6/20 10:14 pm, Paul Allen wrote:
>>>      access=no
>>>      access:conditional=yes @ (above water)
>> Conditional key does not look to have text base entry ... might be better to use opening hours?
>> opening_hours= "above water" ???
> <access_key>:conditional is widely used for mapping:
> https://taginfo.openstreetmap.org/search?q=conditional

But <access_key>:conditional = yes @ some text does not meet the specification of <access_key>:conditional as per the wiki.
Is there anything to say <access_key>:conditional will accept text entries and those are be used by any render?
The key opening_hours does accept text based entries as per the wiki. I think some renders do accept the text entries?