Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at tutanota.com
Tue Jun 9 12:00:36 UTC 2020

Jun 9, 2020, 13:55 by pla16021 at gmail.com:

> On Tue, 9 Jun 2020 at 04:08, Jarek Piórkowski <> jarek at piorkowski.ca> > wrote:
>

>> Yet we wouldn't map Watling Street in OSM with a way tagged as
>>  roman_road=demolished nor roman_road=razed nor roman_road=abandoned
>>

> Nope.  We'd map the portions that are existing ways like this:
> https://www.openstreetmap.org/relation/7063236

If it is mapping just still existing ways, why it has "conjectural=yes" tag?

For mapping of just still existing ways it seems to be suspiciously
well matching modern infrastructure like for example in
https://www.openstreetmap.org/relation/7063236#map=18/51.39839/0.45684

In other words, it seems to be a clear case of mapping guessed route of formerm
historic no longer existing object.