[Tagging] Help explain the difference between path and track

António Madeira antoniomadeira at gmx.com
Wed Jun 10 18:53:17 UTC 2020

I mean physically. If a vehicle can't use it legally, the access key
must be activated, like in any other feature.
I believe that the legality of circulation shouldn't interfere with the
tagging of a track. For example: a dirt highway in a Natural Reserve
should be always a track, regardless of who can use it. If it's only for
rangers or emergency vehicles, there are tags to reflect that. If only
bikes or hikers can use it, then it's a path.