[Tagging] Features underwater (inside reservoirs)

Paul Allen pla16021 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 23:02:25 UTC 2020

On Wed, 10 Jun 2020 at 23:07, Graeme Fitzpatrick <graemefitz1 at gmail.com>
wrote:

>  Would seasonal=drought work?
>
> I know a drought isn't strictly a season, but it is a climate condition
> that happens regularly.

seasonal=drought;maintenance_work

Hmmmm, I think not. :)

More to the point, persuading routers to check roads for seasonal tags may
be difficult, especially as this bridge may be the only case where something
like this is needed.

Actually, I just thought of another case where something like this is needed
but which cannot be handled by seasonal (even if you count drought as a
season):  https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/156343450

Conditionals on access seem better all around.  Unless you want to define
high tide as a season.

--
Paul