[Tagging] Help explain the difference between path and track

Mike Thompson miketho16 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 01:09:13 UTC 2020

On Wed, Jun 10, 2020 at 5:53 PM Graeme Fitzpatrick <graemefitz1 at gmail.com>
wrote:

>  here in Oz, "tracks" are almost always unpaved (grass or dirt / rock
surface) &
I think that is true in the US as well, but not everything that is wide
enough, and otherwise suited, for a 2-track vehicle and is unpaved is a
highway=track.

>they are frequently open for public recreational use by vehicle, not
"reserved for forestry or agricultural use"
I don't think anyone is saying that tracks can't have additional uses, just
that one of those uses has to be forestry, agriculture (and maybe mineral
extraction/energy).