[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - 3rd and 4th rail (Colin Smale)

Colin Smale colin.smale at xs4all.nl
Thu Jun 11 08:55:27 UTC 2020

Hi Garry, thanks for your reply. I am pleased to hear that the "related
issues" are already on the radar and I am more than happy to see them in
a following proposal.

One thought about 3rd_rail/4th_rail vs 3rail/4rail: The term "4th rail"
is actually semantically incorrect, and should really be "3rd+4th rail"
(after all, it won't work without the 3rd rail.) That problem would not
occur if we tag it as "4-rail" or "4rail."

Thanks,

Colin