[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - 3rd and 4th rail

Peter Neale nealepb at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jun 11 11:28:42 UTC 2020

At the risk of being called pedantic, or frivolous, surely it should be, "1st+2nd+3rd+4th rail" (after all, it won't work without the 1st and 2nd rails)!
...or (almost getting serious now) we could just assume that, if the 3rd rail is mentioned, then the 1st and 2nd must be there (otherwise it wouldn't be 3rd rail) and, if the 4th rail is mentioned, then the 1st, 2nd and 3rd must also be there.
Peter  ;-)