[Tagging] bicycle_parking=? for stands where handlebar is used to hold bicycle in position

Hidde Wieringa hidde at hiddewieringa.nl
Sat Jun 13 19:56:27 UTC 2020

Hello,

The wiki for bicycle_parking suggests that additional values may be
used. When I look in the TagInfo for the key
https://taginfo.openstreetmap.org/keys/bicycle_parking, then I find
bicycle_parking=handlebar_holder which seems to fit your description/photo.

See some example locations here: https://overpass-turbo.eu/s/V2l

For completeness, these methods of parking your bicycle also exist in
The Netherlands.

Kind regards,/
Hidde Wieringa/

//