[Tagging] bicycle_parking=? for stands where handlebar is used to hold bicycle in position

Toggenburger Lukas Lukas.Toggenburger at fhgr.ch
Sun Jun 14 18:51:34 UTC 2020

Thank you Hidde!

I've added a german translation of your text at https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Template:DE:Bicycle_parking

I did a small crosscheck: At https://www.mapillary.com/map/im/L0mLQtnwvDlEfB0tHlzeAQ I've found a picture of https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/697927260 that was tagged with bicycle_parking=handlebar_holder about a year ago. That seems to add up.

Do we need additional steps to make this value "official"? I would like to propose it as an additional option in StreetComplete ( https://github.com/westnordost/StreetComplete ) but don't want to do it prematurely.