[Tagging] nhd tags - documentation page review

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at tutanota.com
Sun Jun 14 21:27:37 UTC 2020

Jun 14, 2020, 22:55 by voschix at gmail.com:

> Is it not possible to get people who were involved in the original import to check these.things?

Good idea, any idea how to identify accounts that added this tags into OSM?

Standard way to to this failed - loading all objects tagged with this in Overpass Turbo
would fail - 600 MB of data would crash browser.

Next idea is to hunt for various download areas across USA, but I hope for a better method.

> without knowing what information these codes carry ore once carried,

That is why I created pages documenting what kind of info is stored in imported tags