[Tagging] route=raceway?

Joseph Eisenberg joseph.eisenberg at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 19:20:32 UTC 2020

What would be the benefit of using type=route + route=circuit instead of
type=circuit?

Would you be adding this route to ordinary
highway=primary/secondary/tertiary ways which happen to be used as a race
circuit once a year, e.g. for F1 races?

Or is this meant to be a way to make a single relation for all of the ways
which comprise a highway=raceway circuit?

Do you have some examples of existing objects which you would want to
re-tag?

– Joseph Eisenberg