[Tagging] Feature proposal - Voting result - Recreational Route Relation Roles

Peter Elderson pelderson at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 06:13:36 UTC 2020

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Recreational_route_relation_roles

Voting was open from 2020-06-03 through 2020-06-16. The proposal was
*approved* with 36 votes for, 1 vote against and 1 abstention.

Thanks to everyone who voted and/or participated in the discussion.
Special thanks @Mfbehrens99 for your initial efforts.

Some of the comments in the votes and on the talk page warrant a change of
wording, for clarification. I will do that without further discussion when
I find the time.

Post-vote clean-up says "A new page for the feature should be created and
the relevant map features template
<https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Category:Features_template> (depending
on whether it is a key, a value, or a relation) should be applied. "

Since it was neither key, value, nor relation, I am not sure if a new page
has to be created, or maybe just do a textual clean-up and add links to
relevant feature pages?

Best, Peter Elderson